Posted by Krystyna Kerr
Paul opened the meeting and gave information regarding the RI Virtual Convention which is taking place 20th-26th June. The recorded version will be available to see until mid July. Some of the key speakers will be : Secretary General of United Nations,  Director of US Centre of Disease Control,  Secretary of the Bill Gates Foundation,  Representatives from UNICEF.  Paul encouraged members to sign up for the Convention.
President Brian should be back by the next meeting.
President Elect Kaye led the rest of the Club meeting and outlined the following.:
4th of July - Artisan Markets are back on! Please help on the day - assist with quick response after the roster has been sent out! Kaye is contacting Rotaract to help with Car-parking with that, replacing the Mens Shed.
Please mark the 18th July as Club Changeover in your diary - the change over will be held at the Lesmurdie Club
The Rotaract Board has been invited to attend Club Board meetings and a  joint BBQ to be planned for a Sunday afternoon in the near future.
Proposed new Board structure was outlined - read article below
Public Image Director is needed. This person should have and understanding media requirements, of website, facebook and other social media application - however this person can always work with other club members together to achieve outcome, Franziska has offered to apply any changes to the website, as she has now figured out how it works.
President Elect is required by the next AGM which will be held in December 2020.
Kaye will be looking at the present Committee structure to see what changes are needed to enhance better communication within the Club.
The Club Directors will prepare a presentation to the rest of the members to explain the beakdown of money spent on Projects.
The Club is looking forward to change in 2020-21 concentrating on Major Projects, which become a flagship for Rotary. The club will jointly decide on which currently ongoing projects to continuously support, projects like RYLA, Scholarships, and more. Once the projects are coming up we will ask for an enthusiastic Rotarian to chair /project manage the event.
Priority for the new Rotary year is improved communications for all members.
Paul concluded the meeting with more information regarding Foundation. He encouraged the Club to be more pro-active and look at District Website to identify which Projects are already in place. We are already involved with RC Ascot in their Water Project in Timor Leste.  Using District Grants to set up Projects with another Club is a positive way forward. He suggested we could do our own Project with our Rotaract Club.
Upcoming Event:  28th July Club and Rotaract visit to Perth Observatory to see Worl Wangkiny Project.